For the Bride
You're getting married, or you know someone who is planning their special day! With so much to think of it's easy to forget about planning your salon and spa services. The Salon & Spa staff will be happy to help schedule and coordinate your wedding rehearsal and wedding day services. Listed below are a few reminders you should consider and discuss with our staff, so that nothing is left to chance.
SALON & SPA Wedding Reminders
- Please request a wedding form. This form will help the bride prepare for the initial service meeting with Salon & Spa staff.
- Brides can book the initial salon meeting when picking up the wedding form or when returning the wedding form.
- Please book your services early to be certain you are able to reserve the dates and times you require, especially if you are getting married in the summer. That is the busiest wedding season for the salon.
- Please book services for everyone in your wedding at the initial meeting. This should also include the mom's, flower girls, grandmothers, etc. It's easier to cancel a service for a family member than to add at the last minute when stylists may not be available.
- It is important for the bride to schedule a trial-run hair session with her stylist, especially if an updo is required. The bride may also want to bring in the veil during this session to make certain it works with the hairstyle.
- A credit card number will be required to book and hold all services.
- A 72-hour cancellation notice is required. (No fees charged.)
- A 24-hour cancellation notice will result in the charge of 50% of all services.
- No shows will be charged 100% of all booked services.
- The wedding party is welcome to bring in food and beverages to make their wedding preparations more fun and relaxing.